Help! - Mother-in-law injuried in Ensenada on Paradise - What to do??

Mike S.

I just got a call from my wife (who is on a cruise with her mom and sister) and my mother-in-law fell getting off the ship, breaking her hip. The ship's purser hasn't been any help, and that's who the cruise line said they should talk to (after calling their office). There is no airport in Ensenada (we live in San Diego), and the ship isn't scheduled to get back to Long Beach until Monday.

Has anyone had a similar incident or know of someone who did? What did the cuise line do??

Mike,

I do hope your MIL is doing better & I wish her speedy recovery! I also hope everyone made it home safely, in a timely manner. :)

An update would be nice. :rolleyes:

Happy sailing,

T.

I just happen to be one. And guess who my son-in-law called this morning when he ran out of gas on the interstate!:eek: You got it - me (his mother-in-law)... Raced like crazy to get a can of gas to him and back home to get ready for work in 15 minutes... Whew, what we do for our kids. Gotta love em' though.:o

Hope your mother-in-law is being treated with the best of care and is not in pain now. That is such a terrible thing to happen on vacation. :( And you keep on taking care of her, I'm sure she has been there for you a time or two...

Going on a cruise myself in November on the Glory, hope I don't fall...:cool: But if I did I know my son-in-law would be the first one there to help me.

God bless,

pittipatkip

Archived