UK Reviews of the week by Kf3229, Ann North lanarkshire & Trixie21!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Seven Seas Voyager BRILLIANT by Kf3229

This was our first cruise and, having undertaken extensive research, booked RSS with the USP of Holy Land tours included. We travelled business class from LHR on Virgin, which was the worse business cabin we have ever experienced. Dubai hotel, JW Marriott Marquis, was excellent. Embarkation was very well managed and lunch on the pool deck was a wonderful start to our trip. Continue reading... BRILLIANT

Thomson Dream 1st cruise brilliant by Ann North lanarkshire

This was our first cruise. Had read some of the reviews of the Thomson Dream and they seemed to differ between good and bad, so had an open mind. I was pleasantly surprised the cabin 5167 was spotless and bigger than I imagined. Yes the shower cubicle is small, but you are on a ship not a hotel. So wasn't a problem for us. Our cabin was kept clean by our steward called Budi. Seemed to know when you were out in order to clean or turn bed down for the night. He was lovely very friendly when we did see him. Something for everyone and I can't imagine anyway not finding something they liked. Continue reading... 1st cruise brilliant

Anthem of the Seas Amazing Anthem of the Seas by Trixie21

Background - This is only the second cruise for my wife and I ( first was 2 years ago on norweigan epic) - this time we travelled with my wifes parents. We are in our 40's and they are in their 70's (but young at heart!!). I booked this cruise about a year ago and have been following the progress of anthem until her launch and since she started cruising with interest. The ports (canary islands , madeira ,lisbon , la coruna and vigo ) appealed to us and the lure of a brand new ship sealed the deal! Continue reading... Amazing Anthem of the Seas

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin