Labadee - Columbus Cove

takevtr1

I was just there on LOS. It really is about the same. The walk is not that far and by the time you wait for a tram to leave, you could be there. We walked to the beach and took the tram back.

excellent information.

how did you like Columbus Cove?? WE just want a nice beach that is not crowed and overrun by children. My "kids" are in their early 20's, so I am out of the crying children stage.

THANKS!!!!

We walked to the beach, it can be a hot one. Don't worry, there's plenty of spots for chairs. You might start in the shade but know it moves throughout the day. I didn't think it was too crowded on our INDY cruise that was sold out a week ago. I don't remember any young children. The beach is long enough you will find a quiet place. The water is gentle and the beach is sandy but you probably should wear some type of foot covering in your ride/walk there.

We walked to the beach, it can be a hot one. Don't worry, there's plenty of spots for chairs. You might start in the shade but know it moves throughout the day. I didn't think it was too crowded on our INDY cruise that was sold out a week ago. I don't remember any young children. The beach is long enough you will find a quiet place. The water is gentle and the beach is sandy but you probably should wear some type of foot covering in your ride/walk there.

thanks heavenlysea.

This is good to know.

I think most in my group will try and walk it, while others will have to take the tram. Whoever gets there first will hold some loungers for us.

I think Columbus Cove will be our destination, but that could change throughout the day.

THANKS!!!