RSSC Corporate Shoreside/Shipside Communication?

JDRMYS

Here we are on the Voyager for the 1st night of our 7 day Rome to Athens cruise. Several weeks ago we were very dissappointed to be informed that there would be no formal night on our cruise. This information was included with our cruise documents and was confirmed by RSSC sales staff to our TA. We were so upset that RSSC gave us a small onboard credit, so obviously RSSC office staff really believed that there would not be any formal nights on this cruise.

Today, when we got on board, we discovered that tomorrow night is formal! The staff on the ship told us that there is at least one formal night on every Mediterranean cruise and that they had never had any instructions that would change that. Is anyone minding the store?

What is more upsetting than there being no formal night is there being a formal night when we have brought no formal clothes since RSSC told us not to.

On this cruise we will reach our 73rd day in 4 years with RSSC. We're not sure we want to spend any more money on a cruise line that now seems to be run by the Three Stooges. This afternoon, we had our TA book a 14 day cruise in June on Seabourn.

Wow, very disappointing IMO. If I recall correctly, you posted several weeks ago regarding your dissatisfaction at no formal night. AND to arrive and find out there is one.... Shame on RSSC. I am taking my daughter on a 7 night RSSC Caribbean cruise and even that has one formal night. I will reconfirm closer to the time, so as not to waste packing space with a fancy outfit. Please enjoy your cruise!

Cheers, Pam

Archived