Formal Nights on 10 day Boston Jewel

comfortcove

Hi! Does anyone know which nights are formal, docs and fellow cruisers say 2 in number, but when are they? Also, I am confused, lobster night is NOT on formal night? Is that right? I'd like to book on TV for resturants when we get to cabin, maybe I can find out at check-in. Thanks for any help. Hope your cruises are amazing! Nancy

That is a good idea, to check attire listed in compass. Princess, are you getting excited? I am obsessed, can't get much done, have cruise fever. I printed set sail pass this AM, and finally bought travel insurance. I just wish the storms would finally abate. Take care and have fun preparing, Nancy

Which 10 night are you taking?Cannot help which nights formal nights fall on but from someone who just got off the 10 night there were 3 formal nights,not 2

Wow, you had 3 formal nights on a 10 night?? They are telling us there will only be 2 on our 12 night Jewel Repo next year. I wonder what determines how many formal nights you have? The RCCL website has them listed according to length of cruise.

I wouldn't mind having 3, then ALL my formal dresses would get to go on the same cruise.;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived