Question About In-Stateroom Breakfast Options

It has been a while since we sailed on RCI, so I don't remember: is there a hang tag where you pre-order your in-room breakfast? If yes, can you write in whatever you want, like we are used to, or are you limited to the pre-printed items? We have two RCI cruises booked, so would like to know what to expect. Edited by UpcountryTravelers

[quote name='UpcountryTravelers']It has been a while since we sailed on RCI, so I don't remember: is there a hang tag where you pre-order your in-room breakfast? If yes, can you write in whatever you want, like we are used to, or are you limited to the pre-printed items?[/quote]
There is still a hang tag. You can try writing whatever you want, but it probably varies by ship if they can accomodate you. I know people that have had good luck getting items they write in. Edited by clarea

[quote name='UpcountryTravelers']It has been a while since we sailed on RCI, so I don't remember: is there a hang tag where you pre-order your in-room breakfast? If yes, can you write in whatever you want, like we are used to, or are you limited to the pre-printed items? We have two RCI cruises booked, so would like to know what to expect.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Purple"][I]We usually have write ins on our order and we've always been lucky enough to get everything on it - so try it!! :D[/I][/COLOR]