Pre Cruise Concierge-Email Getaway

Keith.W

We have have a haven suite booked for September and while making dining reservations i noticed a few mistakes, Ie party's of 4 instead of 3 etc so i would like to cancel some and shuffle some about. As we are from Ireland so it would be a costly call and would save messing around with dialing codes etc so i was wondering if i emailed the details could they change them.

Keith

Edited by Keith.W

And just so you know the reservation system usually books in even numbers. So a party of three will be booked as a party of four, you can change it on board. If you had to pay for it in advance then it would make sense to correct it now, if you have the UDP you can wait and fix it on board.

We are also booked in the Haven in September and we emailed Norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com. Good luck!!

Thanks for the e-mail

And just so you know the reservation system usually books in even numbers. So a party of three will be booked as a party of four, you can change it on board. If you had to pay for it in advance then it would make sense to correct it now, if you have the UDP you can wait and fix it on board.

I was guessing that alright, as a lot of availability times were for party's of even numbers. We have the UDP thanks to the free style choice offer but would hate for other guests to miss times due to us double booking items that we will be no shows at.

Edited by Keith.W