Liberty OTS - 9 nt Bermuda/Caribbean review + compasses

I was on this same cruise and it was a very positive experience. Loved Savannah Jack! All the shows were high quality! Chops and Portofino were excellent and worth the extra money (or OBC as was my case :D).

It was my daughter's bday and Chops brought out a bday dessert. Johnny Rockets was delish! My girls loved the C&A gift of sling bags left in their rooms (for new C&A members?)

Lots to do and the ship is in great shape. One issue was our toilet kept filling and they came and fixed it promptly. The line at guest services needs to be better managed. I had a small issue with OBC showing up and I had to ask rep to leave me a voice mail in room once resolved, however he should have offered this. I did not want to stand in that line again.

Overall, all crew were very accommodating and gracious.

I had a power strip in one of our checked bags on the June 4 trip and I was not called to the naughty room. Perhaps it differs based on who is scanning.

Judy

They now make plus that plug into the wall with multiple jacks, but they also fold into one square.

PS did you know a flat iron for hair works better on clothes for ironing than a real iron.. love, flat iron lady.

14. You cannot find a decent burger on the ship. Every place on board cooks the patty until it's a hockey puck. And they don't melt the cheese for a cheeseburger either.

Not even at Johnny Rockets?

30. Someone in another thread had mentioned they bring a power strip to charge all of their electronics. Well, suffice to say that that afforded us a trip to the naughty room.

Reading CC shows that apparently taking a power strip is very hit-and-miss. Something about how the models with the surge protector can cause problems with the ship's electrical system. Don't know how true or not that is.