Help needed choosing cabins on Imagination

starfish54

Here is a link for the Passport bus. It is a free bus that goes around to the main attractions in Long Beach, WalMart and around north Long Beach. There are many stops along the route, not just the ones that are listed. The drivers are very helpful.

The port stop is in the parking lot by the row of trees in front of the Queen Mary.

BTW - You do know this is for Carnival and not Celebrity.

Oh, boy, I don't know what's wrong with me, confusing Celebrity & Carnival. I guess I can blame that to never having cruised on anything other than NCL before, and wife asking about Celebrity several times before. This is 2nd time I did that! So sorry about that.

Thanks for the link. I might be able to utilize this on the way there, actually. I'll arrive on Sunday 8/13, arriving around noon, although I can change to arrive around 9AM.

What is the earliest they allow passengers on board Carnival ships in Los Angeles?

Going back to the cabin selection, it looks like we might save about $240 total if we let Carnival pick the staterooms for us. If we book two rooms at the same time with this method, is it possible to request them to select two rooms close to each other?

Edited by starfish54

If you book guarantee then you could end up anywhere on the ship, one low and aft, the other high and forward. No requests.

Doors to the Dome open around 11:30. Check in starts around 9:30.

FWIW-Carnival docks in Long Beach, next to the Queen Mary. All other cruise lines dock in San Pedro about 7 miles away.

Edited by SadieN