Adventures - Cabin 1694 or 7694

We have the opportunity for cabin 1694 or 7694 on the Adventures of the Seas in November/2015. My question is which cabin would you choose and why?

We have to decide quickly, so please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks so much for your help!

We have the opportunity for cabin 1694 or 7694 on the Adventures of the Seas in November/2015. My question is which cabin would you choose and why?

We have to decide quickly, so please respond as soon as you can.

Thanks so much for your help!

I would pick 7694 because it's sandwiched between two cabin decks and will be quiet. 1694 is up on deck 10 and right beneath the Island Grill portion of the Windjammer Buffet, this could be a very noisy spot to be under especially with tables and chairs being moved around at night or early in the morning.

Pick 7694 it's in a perfect location.

Have a great cruise!

Jonathan

I would pick 7694 because it's sandwiched between two cabin decks and will be quiet. 1694 is up on deck 10 and right beneath the Island Grill portion of the Windjammer Buffet, this could be a very noisy spot to be under especially with tables and chairs being moved around at night or early in the morning.

Pick 7694 it's in a perfect location.

Have a great cruise!

Jonathan

We were in 1394 and our friends in 1694 on the Adventure two weeks ago. We didn't notice any loud noise from the Windjammer. Minimal noise occasionally during day, but nothing at night. There is less infrastructure for the aft cabins on the 10th deck to block your view.

• 2 months later...