Verizon rewards

busymom_ot

I'm starting to see a lot of mention of this rewards program. I have not signed up before due to having to agree to let them monitor your activity. Kind of felt like "Big Brother"! Has anyone had any problems with this? Anyone know what all they monitor? (Now that I know that Carnival is a potential reward, I'm rethinking it. Lol)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If they want to monitor me using my phone, go ahead. I'm sure they'll find nothing of remote interest.

I switched from AT&T to Verizon last year once my contract was up specifically so that I could purchase these gift cards. Aside from the part-time job of looking out for when they are on sale, I've had no problems with the program.

I just used my rewards points and I haven't had any issues. I just read all FAQ's and compared prices. You can also opt of Verizon Selects at any time and have access to the points still.

Aside from the part-time job of looking out for when they are on sale, I've had no problems with the program.

This made me literally lol.

this was me with FTTF and will start needing to do this with Verizon and AARP. It will be my new obsession. lol