Falmouth & Marva Shaw KnowJamaica tour

Ladybug487

Hi all -

We will be in Falmouth in two weeks and I have emailed with Marva Shaw and reserved a private tour. I need some recommendations on what would go well with a trip to Dunn's River Falls! What is near the Falls and would make a good combination for a day? It will be DH and I (mid 40's, DS - 17 and DD - 13.)

Last time we were in Falmouth, it was just DH and I and we did the city tour. This time, we want to take the kids to the Falls. Marva recommended "sightseeing, lunch and shopping", but that is pretty vague. I'm good with their tour driver's recommendations, but I thought I would check in here for any more seasoned advice. Since we pay entry fees, I would like to plan a ahead at least a bit.

Thanks for your help!

Melissa

Great suggestions by NightOne

If the kids are the active and adventurous type, I think they would love Blue Hole.

If they are the more laid back type, tubing would be great.

I don't think you could go wrong with either - check some YouTube videos (NightOne has some great BH videos) and see if either of those would impress the kids.

We recently toured Sun Valley Plantation and really enjoyed that. That could be another option, but it's a bit farther than Blue Hole. I posted a recap of the Sun Valley tour here.