Re-Booking help

Trynity

Hello Trynity, we're sorry to hear about your trouble and would like to direct you to the appropriate department to assist you. Could you kindly send your contact and reservation information to us via email at publicrelations@ncl.com?

Nothing but class! Way to go NCL! But I'm not surprised. One of the major reasons I book directly with NCL and have my own PCC.

OP hope it works out well and you have a fantastic cruise!

Edited by weelv2cruise

Apologies all for the delayed update.

I do want to say (especially to NCL) THANK YOU so much for prompt and courteous assistance.

(I have since successfully transferred my booking back to "NCL").

It was difficult initially, as I had tried calling their toll free number and was not able to do so, but I copied this post, and used the contact information so kindly provided and worked with the agent.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I have to say, these boards are a wonderful community, and because of the stellar service I have received from NCL, I am also now researching our next cruise (with the help of my fellow Cruise Critic reviewers)..

I have also contacted the airline directly (was a bit of a run-a-round to get someone who understood the nature of the situation) however I also worked with my Citibank agent & after providing proof of payment (from my credit card) they were able to locate our flights and send me electronic tickets.

Edited by Trynity
added additional paragrpah

Apologies all for the delayed update.

I do want to say (especially to NCL) THANK YOU so much for prompt and courteous assistance.

(I have since successfully transferred my booking back to "NCL").

It was difficult initially, as I had tried calling their toll free number and was not able to do so, but I copied this post, and used the contact information so kindly provided and worked with the agent.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I have to say, these boards are a wonderful community, and because of the stellar service I have received from NCL, I am also now researching our next cruise (with the help of my fellow Cruise Critic reviewers)..

I have also contacted the airline directly (was a bit of a run-a-round to get someone who understood the nature of the situation) however I also worked with my Citibank agent & after providing proof of payment (from my credit card) they were able to locate our flights and send me electronic tickets.

Sorry you had to go through that, but very happy to hear it's all good now. Hope it will be smooth sailing from here on out for you. Have an awesome cruise!

This is one of those post that after reading tears form in your eyes. I had been reading hoping for a good outcome and now YEAH it is all worked out.

We just ran the local Relay for Life here and I couldn't be happier you are cancer free and things have worked themselves out.

Have a wonderful cruise!