Onboard dutyfree

Haddonqueen

No Azamara do not have an alcohol shop onboard so you might want to plan to pick it up earlier as they have no problem you bringing alcohol onboard

Hi, I was just wondering if Azamara have dutyfree alcohol shop, we will be having 5 nights in Bali after the cruise and I believe alcohol is very expensive, plus it will be Christmas.

Depending on what you want to drink and where you buy it from, alcohol is not that expensive.

Certainly to drink in a hotel bar will cost you about the same as it would at a hotel bar ( here in Australia). Drinking in the myriad of bars and restaurants throughout the island is much cheaper. You can go to any large supermarket where there is a huge range if alcohol, and it will cheaper or certainly not more expensive than at home. You can also get drinks from the many small 24/7 shops scattered all over the place.

The famous & delicious local beer, Bintang, can be bought for as little as $1 a bottle in a shop and roughly $2 at a bar or restaurant. I'm a cocktail & mixed drinks drinker and in all our trips to Bali have never had a problem drinking my drinks with ice.

I suppose if there was a particular type of spirit/drink you like and want to make sure you have it with you on holiday, then bringing it from the start will be your best bet.

Hope you have a fabulous time in Bali, it really is a beautiful place to visit:D