Blue Lagoon in February?

rs45thompson

I would really like to experience the Blue Lagoon but since we will be there in February will it be to cold? Is the water temperature warm? The experts on cc always gives the best advice. Is the Blue Lagoon doable (is that even a word?) In February?

I was at blue lagoon on March 4th of this year, pretty close to February. The water at blue lagoon is shallow so it's warmer than most parts of the Bahamas. The water was really comfortable, I never got the feeling of it being cold when I got in.

I was at blue lagoon on March 4th of this year, pretty close to February. The water at blue lagoon is shallow so it's warmer than most parts of the Bahamas. The water was really comfortable, I never got the feeling of it being cold when I got in.

Thank you. I think I will play it by ear. We will be there on the 3rd of February I believe. Hopefully it will be really warm then.

Robyn, keep in mine we are both South Carolinians (Columbia & Lexington) and you'll be there the very first week of February.

What is warm to someone from Pittsburgh, isn't to us. :D

LuLu

84 for the first week of March seems pretty warm to me.

Robyn, keep in mine we are both South Carolinians (Columbia & Lexington) and you'll be there the very first week of February.

What is warm to someone from Pittsburgh, isn't to us. :D

LuLu

I thought the water in Hawaii in November was on the cool side. We are so spoiled with sea water temps here in SC!

Yes please let me know how it is the middle of January. You are right, us South Carolinians do like it warm. I would be really happy with 84 degrees!

Keep in mind that's AIR Temperature if you are lucky enough to have a nice sunny day not the water temperature.

Also, you'll be there the first week of February, a month earlier than the first week of March. ;)

We've been to Nassau many times as our last port stop on a deeper Caribbean cruises in the Jan/Feb time frame. Hope for a sunny day!

Last year in early February, we were there on a Princess cruise for out last port of call. It was so chilly and windy and sort of rainy that most didn't bother to get off the ship.

It would be a good plan, my fellow South Carolinian, not to make a firm decision until the day you get there. Not trying to be a "Fun Sponge" but things are what they are.

LuLu

Keep in mind that's AIR Temperature if you are lucky enough to have a nice sunny day not the water temperature.

Also, you'll be there the first week of February, a month earlier than the first week of March. ;)

We've been to Nassau many times as our last port stop on a deeper Caribbean cruises in the Jan/Feb time frame. Hope for a sunny day!

Last year in early February, we were there on a Princess cruise for out last port of call. It was so chilly and windy and sort of rainy that most didn't bother to get off the ship.

It would be a good plan, my fellow South Carolinian, not to make a firm decision until the day you get there. Not trying to be a "Fun Sponge" but things are what they are.

LuLu

Yes I am a little worried that it won't be a beautiful picture perfect day so I did come up with a b plan just in case. Unlike my other excursions I'm not going to book this one until we are on the ship. This will be my first ncl cruise but I'm sure there is someplace on the ship that will tell you how the weather is at the ports you are going to.