Island Princess anyone going from Adelaide Aug onwards

As in Adelaide, South Australia - my city? I ask because the Island Princess is not coming anywhere near us and another Adelaide is not listed on the Princess site. We have both the Diamond and Golden calling into port but we are not the actual embarkation/debarkation port. Having said that though one of our local TA's must buy a block of cabins on certain trips and split them up to have journeys either beginning or ending in Adelaide, sometimes combined with Rail trips. They are rather pricey.

The only cruise line embarking/debarking in Adelaide are P&O, for about a 2 month period, as they move around Australia.

Is anyone FLYING OUT OF ADELAIDE

to join an Island Princess Cruise

in the next few months????

Hey thanks for clearing that up Kiwicruiser, I was one of the many (I'm sure) who was quite confused by your original question!

Steve.

Hey thanks for clearing that up Kiwicruiser, I was one of the many (I'm sure) who was quite confused by your original question!

Steve.

Sorry Steve,

Yes the importance of the Subject Line ahaa. I didn't reply ASAP I'm locked out of posting on CC with desktop, some data base error. Never use iPad but that is letting me in.. Going to email the help section...

Cheers