What time does Triumph Embarkation Start

mbalmr71

I have usually been the get there at 1pm and avoid the crowds guy and have rarely ever had to wait at all so I am clueless this go round. Boarding the Triumph Next Monday with my two kids and got FTTF. Reading the runes here it looks like a 10:30ish arrival at the terminal.

Can any of you seasoned early birds tell me what time they start boarding or what time you get there in Galveston? I would like to get the benefit of FTTF without having to camp out in the terminal too terribly long.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is the beauty of FFTF! It doesn't matter when you get there you can bypass all the lines.

When we left on our last cruise (also our first cruise!) we had no idea what time to get to port (Galveston). We ended up getting there at 12 noon and it was a madhouse! We sat in a line of traffic to be dropped off for 45 minutes. Once we got into the actual terminal all I could see was a mass of humanity and nothing but long lines in every direction. Since I had purchased FFTF, I figured I would ask someone what I needed to do and they led me to a roped off area and we sped past all the lines and walked right up to the passport/ID checker and then walked right past other security lines and into a security lane with no waiting and then straight up some escalators and right up to the front of sone other station (where they take your pic for sign n sail) and then we zipped right onto the boat and right up to our room which was ready.

Best $59 I ever spent.

So no worries if you have FFTF, just get to port whenever you want. If there are lines you will be able to bypass them.