My Celebrity Sign-On Error

Oxo

For the past two days I have tried to sign-in to My Celebrity. I have not changed anything over the past 6 months and never had a problem. When I sign-in I get:

'SIGN ON ERROR: The information in the My Profile section of your My Celebrity account does not match the information we have in our Captain's Club database. Please update your My Profile area. If you continue to receive this error, please contact us at 1-800-760-0654.'

I can access my profile, etc., and see nothing that is missing or changed.

However, when I try to access my current reservation I get the Sign On Error.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? I will call Celebrity tomorrow and check this out. I will post the results or whatever I find out. Thanks for any input.

I go to my profile, review it, could be something silly like a miss spelled word or number. In my case my suffix on my last name was on my club portion but not my reservation. If I edit and update my profile I can access my celebrity. However I have to do it every time as my updates do not get added.

Thanks for your input. Finally figured it out. Booked onboard and they included a suffix on my name. However, in MY Celebrity, there was no suffix. Made necessary change and now OK.

Update! Even though I save the change, I went back into it after I signed out and the change is not there. So, I have to re-edit each time. What a system! IT get your act together, please.

Edited by Oxo