Yoga on Magic - have you?

tea4ular

Hi,

Hopefully someone will answer you with specific Magic experience. I've been to yoga on other cruises not Magic.

I find that it is more like yoga at a gym than yoga at an actual yoga studio. I don't know what you are used to but for me it is not the type of yoga experience that I prefer.

The classes seem more like yoga based stretch classes than yoga. But they have to cater to the masses.

I love to take a towel, move the chairs, and do my yoga on my balcony :)

A few years ago we took a cruise and my daughter led me and a friend in an amazing yoga "class" on an upper outdoor deck at sunset (I think it had once been the topless sunning area). It was so enjoyable and relaxing. The next day a few other passengers joined in. By the end of the week my D had a group of about 15 completely involved! :)

There will be 2 of us on this trip, so I don't think the balcony would work, but I might just "lead" us in sunset yoga on that top deck, and enjoy the stretching at the gym.

:p

A few years ago we took a cruise and my daughter led me and a friend in an amazing yoga "class" on an upper outdoor deck at sunset (I think it had once been the topless sunning area). It was so enjoyable and relaxing. The next day a few other passengers joined in. By the end of the week my D had a group of about 15 completely involved! :)

There will be 2 of us on this trip, so I don't think the balcony would work, but I might just "lead" us in sunset yoga on that top deck, and enjoy the stretching at the gym.

:p

What a fabulous idea!!!! I love this...wonder if I might stumble upon something like that on our next sailing! :)