Does RCI really offer single rooms?

I agree that I don't like that RCCL allows 2 people to book a studio room! They really should stop that. The studio's are so limited as is, that I really think they need to leave them for the solos.

I have stayed in a studio on Brilliance and although it was small, I found it cozy and not cramped. Frankly, I really liked the room and location. It was VERY quiet but also very close to everything.

I have a studio balcony booked on Anthem in March 2016. And a studio outside booked on Harmony Dec 2016 and March 2017. All the others cruises I just book a double. The benefit of booking double is my C&A level is getting higher pretty darn fast!

When you book via the website (at least when bookings first open, I don't know about later on) you cannot even see the studio cabins unless you are booking for 1 person. With the connected studios it is different as they are sold grouped together but that has to be done over the phone.

When you book via the website (at least when bookings first open, I don't know about later on) you cannot even see the studio cabins unless you are booking for 1 person. With the connected studios it is different as they are sold grouped together but that has to be done over the phone.

Yeah, I noticed that. That is why I wonder how the heck 2 people are able to book a studio cabin. Of course, they may be doing in a bit dishonestly by booking for one and then calling to add the 2nd one? Who knows....

only a few ships have actual single cabins built to hold one passenger. they sell out VERY fast.

what you may be running into is the fact that cabins that hold 4 are NOT being released to book for smaller parties until closer to sail date. this is a new (ish) policy change and only affects certain itineraries/times/ships.

not every cabin is covered under this policy.

For some reason that I don't understand "studio rooms" for singles are usually higher in price than paying double for an interior which is bigger, has a full sized bed and offers double points.

For some reason that I don't understand "studio rooms" for singles are usually higher in price than paying double for an interior which is bigger, has a full sized bed and offers double points.

I have found this to not be true on Anthem-- but other RC ships, yes.