Cheaper to book US cruises on Carnivals UK site?

mrneil001

While playing/pricing some cruises, I went to http://www.carnival.co.uk to see if there was a price difference. Using google's euro to dollar, seems that their prices are much cheaper. Not sure if US citizens can purchase from there. Did'nt want to post any prices on here since I wasnt sure if that was allowed, but there was quite a significant difference.. in the +100ish range.

Edit: Plus they get:"Save 5% by booking Online"

Edited by mrneil001

While playing/pricing some cruises, I went to http://www.carnival.co.uk to see if there was a price difference. Using google's euro to dollar, seems that their prices are much cheaper. Not sure if US citizens can purchase from there. Did'nt want to post any prices on here since I wasnt sure if that was allowed, but there was quite a significant difference.. in the +100ish range.

Edit: Plus they get:"Save 5% by booking Online"

The prices there are quoted in british pounds, not euros. Current conversion is 1 = $1.56. My cruise priced out about the same. It let me sign in using my carnival account. So it appears as if you could book there. Don't know any future implications of doing this, positive or negative, if any. Interesting for future reference though.

Edited by sarmat1

The prices there are quoted in british pounds, not euros. Current conversion is 1 = $1.56. My cruise priced out about the same. It let me sign in using my carnival account. So it appears as if you could book there. Don't know any future implications of doing this, positive or negative, if any. Interesting for future reference though.

Whoops! You're right. It is about the same using the british pound conversion. Thanks for the correction.