5 people in a room?

Luvcruzing2

It could be the Pride does not accommodate 5 in a room. I know the Dream Class ships have Deluxe Ocean Views that will hold 5.

You may have to get connecting cabins. Best to call Carnival and get a Vacation Planner to help you.

Good Luck.

Hi.

I'm trying to book five of us in a room, my DH, and kids 16, 10, 4

Are there any rooms on Carnival Pride that will accommodate us? I am having a hard time finding any sailings for the 5 of us... Thanks!

Carnival Pride doesn't have any cabins that sleep 5. You'll need to reserve 2 cabins.

The PRIDE does not have any cabins that handle five people. They do have connecting cabins. You can go on the DREAM or MAGIC. I know for sure they have cabins for five with 1-1/2 bathrooms. Great for family's.

HAPPY SAILING!!!

Re: connecting cabins

If you get balcony cabins, you will need an adult in each cabin. You could either do connecting interior cabins, connecting oceanview (not sure if Pride has this), or cabins across the hall from each other.

Some ships (not sure about Pride) have a balcony connecting to an interior. This would work as well.

Fantasy class ships allow 5 to an oceanview. And, one class (was it Conquest?) allows 5 to a balcony cabin (I think Victory is one of them)

Fantasy class ships allow 5 to an oceanview. And' date=' one class (was it Conquest?) allows 5 to a balcony cabin (I think Victory is one of them)[/quote'] Conquest-class does not allow 5 to any of the cabins. Victory and Triumph do, however. We had 5 in a balcony cabin on Victory - twice. The last tine our sons were 15, 10 and 6.

If you go with 2 connecting balcony rooms just book you in one room and DH in other. Then leave door open between the rooms and you sleep where you want. You might be able to open the balcony divider too. (I know you can in OS)