Getaway Studio Lounge question

monl765

I think from everything I've read, the wine in the automated dispensers is not included in the UBP. I'm curious myself as I have the UBP on my upcoming Getaway cruise. I'm sure someone will be along to post the 'fine print.' Hope you enjoy your cruise on the Getaway - sailing on her next Jan and am very excited about my first 'mega-ship.' :)

Edited by samiam0403

Unfortunately, it appears it is not included. Because I was curious, I went and found the fine print myself. From NCL.com (emphasis added):

"The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $11. One (1) beverage per person per transaction. Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, bars and Great Stirrup Cay. Any items over $11 will receive an $11 discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account."