Best M class Celebrity suites

LabGuy64

In case you rad any old posts on this subject, the forward facing CS on M-class ships used to be recommend because of the window washing equipment on the aft facing suites. This issue went away with the addition of the balconies. Now, the aft facing are said to be preferable because, sometime, wind can be an issue on the forward facing balconies.

Again, in the past, the suites on deck 9 were less light than the others because only they had the overhang blocking light. Now, because of the balconies, all CS have an overhang.

Personally, I loved the better view from the higher CS. However, many do not like the noise at that level. It is not, as people say, tables being dragged overhead but, rather, the automatic doors overhead opening and closing [and, thus, likely to go on most of the time.

Some people say that deck 6 is the best because, as that is the PH/RS deck, you get the better butlers. I cannot comment because, the only time we booked deck 6, we upgraded to a RS.

Otherwise, deck 8 is good because there is no overhead noise and it is reasonably high because there is no real difference between the suites except on Millennium where [i was surprised to learn recently] the original décor has been retained. The forward facing suite on 9 deck is [still] WOW! - "Out of Africa" meets "Art Deco". In my opinion, the décor outweighs any other negative.