Royal M102/M103

WAVTAM

We were in M103 on the Regal and yes you can go between M102 & M103 or vice versa. That door between them was never shut. Hope I understood your question correctly.

Edited by Jojiboy

M102 and M103 are not adjacent. Were you asking about the (maybe water tight) door in the hallway or about the balconies? Or the space between cabins M101 and M102. You probably won't even see the doors in the hallway, I do not remember them at all and have sailed twice in forward cabins on Royal/Regal.

There is a utility closest with electronic equipment between 101 and 102 on both Lido and Marina deck. The balconies for L101 and L102 have wider balconies utilizing that balcony space but I am fairly certain there is something on the balcony on Marina and that space is not used by M101 and M102.

M102 and M103 are not adjacent. Were you asking about the (maybe water tight) door in the hallway or about the balconies? Or the space between cabins M101 and M102. You probably won't even see the doors in the hallway, I do not remember them at all and have sailed twice in forward cabins on Royal/Regal.

There is a utility closest with electronic equipment between 101 and 102 on both Lido and Marina deck. The balconies for L101 and L102 have wider balconies utilizing that balcony space but I am fairly certain there is something on the balcony on Marina and that space is not used by M101 and M102.

I was assuming the OP was talking about the door in the hallway. Unfortunately, the OP hasn't come back to the thread to clarify.

On the Marina deck the utility closet you mentioned is also a passageway to access a "crows nest" that has equipment installed. The equipment appeared to be for weather monitoring among others.

OP here.....truly asking about the passage door that can be open on the BALCONY. Have friends in 103 as we are in 102. Deck plan shows a void between the balcony's but not the cabins????Need cocktail party on the balcony.

OP here.....truly asking about the passage door that can be open on the BALCONY. Have friends in 103 as we are in 102. Deck plan shows a void between the balcony's but not the cabins????Need cocktail party on the balcony.

In that case, the balcony cabins are not even adjacent to each other so you wouldn't have shared a balcony partition. M101 & M103 are adjacent and do share a balcony partition. I'm not sure what deck plan you're looking at that shows no void between the cabins you're asking about. The deck plan on the Princess website shows the void for both the balconies and the cabins.

Edited by Jojiboy
Corrections to wording

BTW: Wayne & Trudy are part of a contingent of what I like to this as Duck People, and will be on our same cruise. OP has very nicely offered up M102 for group Cabin Crawl.

We've already got a couple other balcony cabins lined up, but this deluxe bow balcony is a good bit deeper than those 4' x 9' side sort on Royal/Regal ships*.

Here's a photo found on this CC board, super helpful to see just how the bows staterooms are lined up on Lido and Marina decks.

Princessbowstateroomsdeluxebalconyminisuites_zpshzx8eeiw.jpg

Come to think of it, we'd love to tour Liz' extra nice Mini Suite as well, and it just so happens another fun couple on our Roll Call has staked claim to M108. Wow, that's an amazing wrap-around balcony!

One can always hope... ;)

Edited by kcfoxy
* 44" usable depth

We sailed in March on Lido 101 and enjoyed so much we have it booked it for Nov. 30. Balcony is huge, had 14 on it and room for more people. We used it in the Cabin Crawl after our Meet & Greet. Doing it again too.

Myrna

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the pic kcfoxy, it should prove very helpful. You're right, this picture is worth a thousand words.

I have read where you cannot open your slider door to balcony when ship is sailing. True or false.

I have read where you cannot open your slider door to balcony when ship is sailing. True or false.

False, however the wind can be quite stout if you know what I mean.

Stewart had to tie down the chairs etc sometimes.

So sometimes its unusable.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 5 months later...