UK Reviews of the Week by donna.raynes, Alex Naughton & spideyswims!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Epic Norwegian Epic by donna.raynes

This was our first cruise and it was an amazing experience. The Norwegian Epic is an outstanding ship and has everything that you could wish for on board. Every thing went with ease, embarking, the off shore excursions are so well organised and yes I have seen the other comments regarding these and whilst I agree that theses should be marketed at more competitive prices, I would like to mention that the current system works out cheaper about £4-£8 per person if you book these trips in advance before embarking. Continue reading... Norwegian Epic

Britannia Southampton to Guernsey on the Channel Islands by Alex Naughton

I and my mum have just come back from a weekend cruise on board the Britannia from Southampton to Guernsey. I am in my mid thirties and we are both first time cruisers. We travelled down to Southampton by train and got a taxi to the Ocean Terminal where the ship sailed from. On our e-ticket we had been given an arrival time of 1230 to turn up at the cruise terminal. This in fact was misleading as many passengers seemed to ignore this and just turn up when they felt like it. So the terminal was very crowded. There were not enough seats in the terminal to handle the full complement of passengers. Continue reading... Southampton to Guernsey on the Channel Islands

Brilliance of the Seas It was a 12 night Baltic Cruise. by spideyswims

This was cruise number 10, all with Royal. Check in in Harwich was very easy, parking so close to the terminal and the curtesy bus was waiting for us. When we got to the terminal there was no demand for a tip either. If going by train, the train station is next to the hanger wher you check in, no taxi's needed like Southampton. Although this was the smallest ship, sorry cruise liner, we had been on, it was perfect. Continue reading... It was a 12 night Baltic Cruise.

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin