Guys Burgers Question

moongal

Just off the Breeze and it was only open 12-6 every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, so it must have been a trial they were experimenting on when we were on in April. Thanks for the feedback.

The child behavior sounds exaggerated but if it was close to true anyone that saw this should feel obligated to inform staff to disinfect the area. As for guy burgers yes they are the best but I would not pick a cruise for a few burgers at lunch. Dinning may be a different story

Interesting, so it must have been a trial they were experimenting on when we were on in April. Thanks for the feedback.

If it had been open until nine, I wonder how many times we would have missed dinner in the MDR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am planning my next cruise with my son in mind.....17 year old...he is a real meat and potatoes guy and loves hamburgers and steaks.....(is this a guy thing???)

I picked a ship because it had a Guys Burgers on it, but can anyone tell me a bit about it??

Is it a buffet hamburger joint like the one currently on the Magic? I was really grossed out with that hamburger place...the one time I got in line to get a burger, there was what could only be described as a demon child in front of me, and he kept pawing at the food that was laid out, picking up different meat pattys and tossing them into the French fry baskets frisbee style. Then he kept grabbing handfuls of fries and stuffing as many as he could all at once into his mouth so they stuck out like straws, then would projectile spit them out back into the fry baskets.

Needless to say I left and didn't eat there EVER. I saw no parents around watching this kid (looked about 7-8). I was hoping someone else would see this despicable behavior but it was my luck to only have a handful of teens behind me in line and they found this rather funny. (There didn't seem to be any carnival employee manning this station, but I presume there is one)

Anyway, getting to the point, if Guys Burgers is just another buffet I might switch my next cruise back to the Magic.

Not really a fan of any of the buffets on board. Seems kind of germy. Saw people scratching themselves then grabbing the handle of the buffet serving spoon and after taking up their food just tossing the serving spoon onto the food so that the handle was actually in the food. Just picturing that happening over and over made me a bit queasy of eating at the buffets. Wish they served it like they do in cafeteria's where the food worker is the only one handling the serving utensils.

You pick your burger type from this menu, and then you are served your selection on a round aluminum tray with Guy's branded paper on it. You can then dress the burger to suit yourself at a toppings bar that is self-serve.

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/GuysBurgerJointMenupdf.ashx