Mount Gay and Beach

jackieo

I am hoping someone can tell me whether I can walk from mount gay to the beach. I intend getting taxi from port to Mount Gay for a tour then want to do a little beach and lunch. Didn't want to pay ship tour prices

Thanks.

I am hoping someone can tell me whether I can walk from mount gay to the beach. I intend getting taxi from port to Mount Gay for a tour then want to do a little beach and lunch. Didn't want to pay ship tour prices

Thanks.

Yes...you can actually walk to nearby Brandons Beach from the Mount Gay factory.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes...you can actually walk to nearby Brandons Beach from the Mount Gay factory.

But can you walk from the port to the mount gay factory? The reason I'm asking is that we are doing a fishing charter for 4 hours in the morning and don't know what to do for the afternoon. I'm sure they would drop us anywhere we wanted and don't know if we would just go to brandons beach or to the boatyard. Would they still have chairs and umbrellas that late in the day at the Boatyard? We will be the only ship in port that day.

But can you walk from the port to the mount gay factory? The reason I'm asking is that we are doing a fishing charter for 4 hours in the morning and don't know what to do for the afternoon. I'm sure they would drop us anywhere we wanted and don't know if we would just go to brandons beach or to the boatyard. Would they still have chairs and umbrellas that late in the day at the Boatyard? We will be the only ship in port that day.

Yes...you can walk to the factory from the port. Its about a 15 minute walk. Depending on when you are in port the boatyard maybe pretty full by afternoon if there are multiple ships in port.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...