lime juice ?

lnm6170

.. We are taking a powder mix to make margaritas with in our room, but needs lime juice. All i can find are the bottle lime juice.

Does anyone know if line juice comes in a can? do you think they say any thing about a sealed bottle of it ?

I dont want to buy a lot of real limes to take on ..lol

.. We are taking a powder mix to make margaritas with in our room, but needs lime juice. All i can find are the bottle lime juice.

Does anyone know if line juice comes in a can? do you think they say any thing about a sealed bottle of it ?

I dont want to buy a lot of real limes to take on ..lol

In our experience, bring your powder mix, order your liquor (Tequila) from the Fun Shops, room service or (smxxxxx). In you cabin, mix up the mix....be sure to bring a container to mix it up and put in the fridge or ice bucket. :)

We just stop by every open bar as we are heading back to the cabin and get a glass of sliced limes!!! Works every time!! If you have a fridge great, if not, just ask your room steward for a bucket of ice to bury the limes and other things for ritas' to keep them cold.:)

We did have an issue, a year or so ago when limes were $1.00 each, due to some supposed shortage somewhere in the world???? Never did find out what the issues were regarding the "shortage of limes!

Anyway, if you have a problem getting sliced limes from the bartenders, just go call room service, and if that doesn't work, call guest services. Unless there is another shortage it should not be an issue.

BTW, we use Franco's bar mix for our Rita's as it is a lemon/lime mix and even without limes makes a great Rita!!!:D

You are not allowed to take fresh limes on board. I am not saying that is doesn't happen just that the rules are no fresh produce. Not sure that the little shaped like a lemon plastic are allowed either. It is technically a bottle but again that doesn't mean that you can't get it on board.

In our experience, bring your powder mix, order your liquor (Tequila) from the Fun Shops, room service or (smxxxxx). In you cabin, mix up the mix....be sure to bring a container to mix it up and put in the fridge or ice bucket. :)

We just stop by every open bar as we are heading back to the cabin and get a glass of sliced limes!!! Works every time!! If you have a fridge great, if not, just ask your room steward for a bucket of ice to bury the limes and other things for ritas' to keep them cold.:)

We did have an issue, a year or so ago when limes were $1.00 each, due to some supposed shortage somewhere in the world???? Never did find out what the issues were regarding the "shortage of limes!

Anyway, if you have a problem getting sliced limes from the bartenders, just go call room service, and if that doesn't work, call guest services. Unless there is another shortage it should not be an issue.

BTW, we use Franco's bar mix for our Rita's as it is a lemon/lime mix and even without limes makes a great Rita!!!:D

Good suggestion about the limes at the bar! I need them for my vodka and cranberry and now I know where to get them. Thanks!

Thanks to all for the good advice the patron is waiting lol .

We tried the 1800 from the Fun Shops once, and it made great Rita's, and shots.:)

Too bad they don't have Herradura in the Funs Shops online. We prefer it to Patron, but hey, either makes great shots and Ritas:D:D Have a great time...:)

Just to answer the question on why there was a lime shortage, it is actually quite scary. In Mexico drug cartels were fighting over land and scorching earth, much of the land they were fighting over was used as lime orchards. Just another reason to just say no, it will keep the lines in the Coronas.