RCL tour -Reggae Hill

I am looking for anyone that has done RCL tour called Reggae Hill in Falmouth. I have read about Reggae beach but the description says this tour is in the hills above Falmouth. Has anyone done this tour? Can you share any info on how long the ride was up to the hill, what was there when you arrived, sounds like it is a place to relax and eat, maybe take a dip. Other then that is there other activities.? It also says they stop for shopping on the way back, is that in the cruise compound or at another location? Any info and if you have pictures that would be wonderful. Thank you!!

I just asked this question and haven't received any response either. Maybe this is a new excursion and no one has tried it. I would like to know what kind of "tapas" food will be offered. I have tried googling this excursion and didn't get anywhere.

I called Royal and they know nothing more than what is in the description. The vendor sends them the information and that's all they know about it. There are no reviews for this and I can't find it anywhere. I am chatting with a tour company from there and I don't think they know what I'm talking about. If I find out anything, I will report back.

I have been on one of the Royal facebook pages, and someone sent me the description of the Dunns Falls and Reggae Hill excursion. Reading through this makes me think the Reggae Hill is an extension of Dunns and is in Ocho Rios. Could be a pretty strenuous climb? I don't think my husband would be able to do this. Read the description of this excursion. I think the 2nd part (Reggae Hill) sounds fun, but a climb to it would be out for us. They are longtime royal people and agree that this is a new excursion and probably won't have any reviews for awhile.

We just signed up yesterday to take the Reggae Hill excursion on our Aug. 9th cruise. When we get back I will let everyone know how it was.

Nice! Hope to hear back, this looks a lot like Blue Hole aka Secret Falls. We are considering a private tour there in November. I would really like to go there with an RCI excursion if it's the same place.

Have fun!

I'm pretty sure there is no "beach" on top of a hill...so I don't know what "taking a dip" will entail!

Correct! There is no beach on top of a hill... BUT If you had read the tour description you would know there is a spring and river to swim in....

We just signed up yesterday to take the Reggae Hill excursion on our Aug. 9th cruise. When we get back I will let everyone know how it was.

We are looking at booking this excursion as well but hoping to find out about it first. There will be 8 of us ranging in age from 6 years to 66 years old. Can't wait to hear about it TimeToPackVacations. Thanks in advance! Hope you have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

The last time I went to jamaica, they cheated me out of the jerk chicken. Please tell us if the portion size is reasonable, and if the chicken is tasty!

Thank you so much for coming back and offering a review, Sound like it was a great day with a bit of cultural Jamaica. We will have a limited mobile person along with us, was there any part of the day where you might think that would be a long walk?