Sunshine - Promenade Deck Cabins?

Catrin

Hello,

We were on the Destiny in 1999 - its time for a repeat.. this time on the SUNSHINE!

My question is about the cabins on Deck 5 - has anyone stayed in this location? Was were they loud? Any other benefits or criticisms?

And... those who have sailed the ship before and after its makeover..... does it feel a lot more crowded?

Having been on the Magic and most of the Conquest class ships, I wonder if we will feel the reduction of public spaces here.

Thanks for any feedback,

Catrin

I had family on the Promenade last year on the Sunshine, and loved the rooms. It's very quiet, and no noise from Ocean Plaza or the other venues. They moved from an IS on 7, to an ocean view on Deck 5 when they opened up a few weeks ago. The prices dropped by a minimal amount for a balcony guarantee, and they jumped on it, and were then assigned a balcony room back on 7 with the rest us us. If it wasn't for the price drop for the balcony guarantee, they would have stayed in the ocean view on the Promenade Deck (5).