RC Airport Transfers in FL

Hiya guys, hope someone can help in answering this.

My other half and I are sailing on the Allure Westbound TA in October.

When we reach FL we are flying back to the UK late that same evening.

We have airport transfers included with our package. But because we have so long to wait before the flight we have booked a day room at a hotel at the airport in Miami.

What time do the transfer shuttles start running from the cruise terminal to Miami airport? We want to head off on one of the first ones because we then need to get ourselves to the hotel.

I don't really want to carry our own luggage off the ship so does anyone have a tip for getting one of the luggage tags that would be first off in time to get one of the first transfers?

Sorry, I hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

It may depend on who you have the shuttle booked with. Is it a RC shuttle, or one booked by your travel agent?

The entire ship is usually disembarked by around 10:00. It may take longer because of the TA.

You can ask at guest services to have luggage tags to get off in the first groups, but it may not make a difference if all shuttle guests are grouped together.

[quote name='royzer76']Hiya guys, hope someone can help in answering this.

My other half and I are sailing on the Allure Westbound TA in October.

When we reach FL we are flying back to the UK late that same evening.

We have airport transfers included with our package. But because we have so long to wait before the flight we have booked a day room at a hotel at the airport in Miami.

What time do the transfer shuttles start running from the cruise terminal to Miami airport? We want to head off on one of the first ones because we then need to get ourselves to the hotel.

I don't really want to carry our own luggage off the ship so does anyone have a tip for getting one of the luggage tags that would be first off in time to get one of the first transfers?

Sorry, I hope that makes sense.

Thanks.[/quote]
If you are using RCI transfers to the Miami Airport, the luggage tags you receive will be color coded with those also going to the Miami Airport. You will leave your luggage out the night before, meet in a specific area on the ship in the morning, disembark as a group into the terminal where you will collect your luggage. You will then take it to the bus where it will be loaded and you will board.

All the details will be given to you on your Departure Form. Your departure time off the ship could be anywhere from between 8:30 and 9:30. It all depends on how smoothly the debarkation process begins and how many Customs & Immigration Officers are sent. The ship is returning to the US after being in Europe, so there is more going on internally aboard the ship the morning of debarkation. Edited by cruisenfever

[quote name='Grandma Dazzles']It may depend on who you have the shuttle booked with. Is it a RC shuttle, or one booked by your travel agent?

The entire ship is usually disembarked by around 10:00. It may take longer because of the TA.

You can ask at guest services to have luggage tags to get off in the first groups, but it may not make a difference if all shuttle guests are grouped together.[/QUOTE]

It is an RC shuttle.

Yes thats what I was thinking. Ask for one of the tags that will be first off and first on a shuttle.