Who's planning to do a long picture review of Escape?

CamaCama

I can't promise how specific my review will be, but I will post "something" soon as we get back from the TA.

10 days at sea will give me LOTS of time to take pics. Its just going through them all and documenting that may take a bit.

95 days till Paris. :)

YAY! I will be looking forward to reading the reviews and seeing pictures. We will be going on our FIRST cruise December 5 on the Escape!

I'm going to post a regular large review in the review section and then a breakdown review on the forum. I also post a link to my youtube channel where I will make many many videos on board the escape. I'm even buying a brand new blank memory card to make room for all the videos lol

yay!!!

You can check out my youtube channel and subscribe to see all the videos right away, I even have a special Ncl folder right now that has videos from my epic and sky Cruises. My youtube channel is the shady C network

I had fun doing my recent Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice review so I plan on repeating it for our November 28th, 2015 Escape Cruise. Only problem is right after the Escape cruise we board Norwegian Getaway the next day for a week so I most likely wont start the review till December 14th, 2015.

To see Alaska cruise review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2230637&highlight=solstice