Kids club on Brilliance

My family is thinking about booking a 5 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Brilliance in Jan 2016. My older daughter will be a few days shy of 5, and my youngervdaughter will have her 3rd birthday on the cruise. Does anyone have any experience with the kids clubs for preschoolers. We have done 2 Disney cruises in the past, and my oldest was a little overwhelmed by the Disney clubs and the wide age range (3-12) permitted in the club. My younger daughter was in the nursery, and it was great. We just want to be able to get in a little adult time on our vacation!

Disney tends to have "free for all" time..RCI is more structured, and most kids prefer that! Your kids will NOT be overwhelmed! I believe your 2 daughters will be in the same "group"....they split the ages pretty well!

• 4 weeks later...

Just booked my first cruise with the kids and am also curious about the kids club... My boys will be 12 and 7 during the cruise. Esp would like to know how they are with children who are almost within the norm but are on the autistic (aspie) spectrum...

Thank you for you feedback. I apologize if this maybe needed its own discussion but I figured this one here is perfectly named already :)

Not sure about Brilliance, but I believe all ships are the same. Last June on Oasis:

Aquanauts 3-5

Explorers 6-8

and the next category 9-11 (not 100% sure)

ZandZ, please let me know how it goes on the Majesty. First time with the kids sailing a week after you.

Thanks,

Edited by MANDMTRAVEL

Oh sorry. The kids aren't going on the majesty. Brilliance will be their first cruise.. i know, bad mommy lol. My mom lives in Florida so its so comvenient not to take them and for them going to Fl is vacation as it is... grandma spoils them.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk