Vintages Wine Tasting/Pairing w/ Premium Drink Package

I'm wondering if the cost of the Wine Tastings and/or the Wine Pairing dinners is offset at all when one has already purchased a beverage package.

We plan to purchase the Premium Beverage Package.......

Does anyone have experience with this situation?

This is a great question and I too would like to know. We will be on Oasis on Aug 1st and we have the prem bev package and enjoy wine. We are not sure what the cost is for the tasting in Vintages. I have heard we can enjoy higher end wines and just pay the difference from the $12.00 we are allowed and the extra cost.

I'm wondering if the cost of the Wine Tastings and/or the Wine Pairing dinners is offset at all when one has already purchased a beverage package.

No, these are optional events you can purchase, has nothing to do with whether you have a drink package or not.

This is a great question and I too would like to know. We will be on Oasis on Aug 1st and we have the prem bev package and enjoy wine. We are not sure what the cost is for the tasting in Vintages. I have heard we can enjoy higher end wines and just pay the difference from the $12.00 we are allowed and the extra cost.

Correct, purchasing a glass of wine up to 12.00 is included, any price over that, you pay the difference.

No, these are optional events you can purchase, has nothing to do with whether you have a drink package or not.

Hmm. That's not the answer I was hoping for........ :(

a scheduled/group wine tasting is NOT covered by any drink package.

you get around that by asking the bartender to create a private one using the drink package, but you will NOT get the in depth explanations or the food pairings or the social aspect of one. easier to do when Vintages is not busy,