Cabin selection help! 2370 & 2370 on The Breeze?

Taylors

Hi All!

Getting ready to book tonight! Need some help with cabin selection.

We'll be on the breeze in a cove and prefer a connecting room. Unfortunately whats left is under the galley. Rooms 2370 and 2372. These are under the galley. How much noise can we expect to hear? I'm a somewhat light sleeper, although the rest in our party aren't.

The other room options are 2248 and 2250. These are not connecting rooms. Looks like these rooms are under the shore excursions desk.

Opinions? Go for the connecting rooms under the galley or the non connecting rooms (Can the balcony dividers then be opened?)

Is or isn't quiet?

I'm guessing that they meant to say that it's quiet below the shore excursion desk. Their last sentence is implying that it's noisy under the galley, and there are many reports of this, so I think they just mis-typed . Not all rooms under the galley are noisy. Hopefully, you can get someone who has stayed in the exact rooms of 2370/2372 that says that there are no noise issues from above. Just keep in mind that one room under the galley can be insanely noisy overnight, while next door is perfectly quiet. So you will want reports from those exact rooms.

• 1 year later...