UK Reviews of the Week by linda3693, Marbles,-12 & cheerful cruiser!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Anthem of the Seas Fantastic by linda3693

I really cant believe some of the reviews i am reading ? We had a fantastic cruise on a wonderful ship . I think some people either dont research, so go on the wrong ship or, just like to moan and find fault. The embarkation was about 10 mins as was debarkation . The ship was just beautiful with plenty of things and places to go . If you wanted quiet you could find it . As,for the previous review saying about the bar staff around the pool??? there were plenty of staff coming around for orders and we very rarely had to wait .Also if you dont want kids running around then dont go on a ship that is obviously geared up for children ?? We didnt have children with us and it didnt bother us Continue reading... Fantastic

Britannia Great Holiday by Marbles,-12

Having read the reviews prior to our trip I was really concerned however there was nothing to worry about the ship was great. We had a balcony cabin mid ship A deck room number 4102 we had no issues with lifts with only being 1 floor from the pools and the horizon I would really recommend A deck. Food was Amazing in all restaurants there was anything you wanted. There are a number of restaurants that you do have to pay a cover charge they are worth trying on a 14 night holiday the only restaurant I was not keen on was the Indian but that may of been personal choice as a lot of passengers loved it. Continue reading... Great Holiday

Marco Polo Very good deal by cheerful cruiser

We had cruised with P&O in March and had a thoroughly miserable time so when we saw an offer in travel agent for a 6 night cruise we decided to try it to hopefully restore our faith in cruising! It did! Marco Polo is a small ship and celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, but it is good shape and, as we expect (unlike P&O), it was being thoroughly and constantly cleaned and polished. The public areas were pleasant, not huge, but this a proper ship-shaped ship, not an apartment block at sea. It was a short cruise so no time to be bored, but actually there was plenty to do and the entertainment was pretty good. Continue reading... Very good deal

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin