Triumph Wrap Balcony - Which Deck is best?

bizeemom4

We've always been on Empress when we get our aft balconies. But the videos for Triumph aft wraps make the balcony on deck 8 look more spacious than deck 7. I can get both of them right now so which is bigger/better?

I had the choice of 6, 7 or 8 and took 6 for my next Triumph cruise. The reason that I picked it is that it has the most aft-facing space. 7 and 8 look like they have hardly any. Might regret it, but that is what I was looking at.

We've always been on Empress when we get our aft balconies. But the videos for Triumph aft wraps make the balcony on deck 8 look more spacious than deck 7. I can get both of them right now so which is bigger/better?

We had deck 6 and did not hear noise from the lounge.

We also had a couch and I think the other decks just have a table with chairs.

You will love it!!1

I went with 8. It looks like the balcony on the side of the ship is very long and covered. The aft space in the back is not covered and that section is the smallest (I think).

The bed on 8 faces the window which I thought was better than what I had on the Glory when we had the head of the bed against the windows. I think it will be nice to lay in bed and watch the horizon.

We almost went with 6 because you can fit 3 in that cabin but hubby didn't like that idea. He wants our son to have his own.

Edited by bizeemom4

I went with 8. It looks like the balcony on the side of the ship is very long and covered. The aft space in the back is not covered and that section is the smallest (I think).

The bed on 8 faces the window which I thought was better than what I had on the Glory when we had the head of the bed against the windows. I think it will be nice to lay in bed and watch the horizon.

We almost went with 6 because you can fit 3 in that cabin but hubby didn't like that idea. He wants our son to have his own.

We had one on deck 8, the aft area was big enough for a lounger and a chair. I loved that balcony! We did hear them moving the chairs on the lido but it only lasted about 15 minutes or less, maybe around 10pm. A small inconvenience for that balcony. I would love to sail in it again.

We had one on deck 8, the aft area was big enough for a lounger and a chair.

I'm not sure how you would have gotten a lounger and chair into a two foot wide area. I agree the diagonal area is big enough for this, but not the area directly looking aft.