Azura beer

Itsbeentoolong

That's great thanks, Stella was on Ventura but that was years ago. There's only a couple of beers I don't really like and Peroni is one of them and that's the only lager the drinks menu on the P&O website shows...and no Prosecco. The cocktail list is small too, is there bigger one on the ship?

Thanks

Dean

I'm going on what was available on Oceana which is a smaller ship so you may have an even better selection on Azura since it has more bars. We found on Oceana that the bar staff were happy to make cocktails not on the list, and yes there was a bigger cocktail list in the cocktail bar anyway (magnums on Oceana) which I think is the Blue Bar on Azura. There should also be an English style pub wit a larger selection of beers, some of which will be in bottles.

The selection can vary but it usually includes Stella and maybe Heineken and or Peroni.

Interestingly the bars do not sell the full range of draught beers. You might get different lagers in different bars :confused:

last time on azura it was just Stella but on VeNtura it was Stella and carling on draught just returned from Aruroa it was Stella Carling and peroni but only one some bars had no draught beer but staff would get beer from nearest other bar.

I suppose it's the same as the Ventura. I was pleased to find when I booked my first Ventura cruise last year, they had Boddingtons bitter on draught, a beer I quite like, then on the second week after reaching Venice they announced they were changing to John Smiths, which is in my opinion (unlike Carlsberg) probably the worst beer in the world.

My next cruise is the Azura, so it's horrible John Smith again then :( I am not lager fan either