Carnival Ecstasy Newbie

islandpalm

We are new to carnival. Not to cruising. Where would one find nice quiet place(s) to sit watch ocean go by. And have a drink. Preferably open air. Maybe not too sunny. We are going on a 4 night don't want to spend all my time searching out the right place any suggestions would be awesome!

On the Ecstasy (and other Fantasy class ships) there is an adults only serenity area on the back of the ship that is adults only, it has padded loungers and 2 hot tubs, I believe that there are spots where you can be covered completely and some places where you can be in the sun. Welcome to Carnival and I know you'll love it! A cruise is what you make of it.

This is what it looks like, the size might be off, I'm not a posting expert

waterworks-inspiration-serenity3.jpg

This is at the very back of the ship and my parents said it was a nice place to just relax

On our first cruise, we spent so much time here. Even after dinner. It never seemed like it was overly crowded and it has wonderful views. There are even chairs that are more covered in the back that you can sit in that are out of the sun.

• 1 month later...

I have only been on the Breeze and the Dream and I was wondering if the food is any different on smaller ships. I assume it does not have Guys Hamburgers right?

Does it have a chefs kitchen, or any restaurants? I don't mind either way, just was curious.

Edited by aaalynn1
move to Ecstasy forum