Red Frog Pub Beach Party? Blue Iguana Mexican Fiesta?

MaiTaiMary

We will be on the Freedom out of Galveston next month. I thought I remembered reading something about a "Red Frog Pub Beach Party" and "Blue Iguana Mexican Fiesta" , but now I can't find anything.

Does this sound familiar? Just wondering what these are and which nights. We are traveling w/o kids this time, so we're looking into more of the evening activities this time. :D

Any pictures from these?

Thanks!!

I have to admit that I was quite disappointed in the last cruise I was on as far as the Mexican Fiesta was concerned. I was expecting Mexican food and music and dancing for longer than 30 minutes. Turned out to be the CD showing people how to do group dances, then a conga line, and it was over before you knew it. As for the food, apparently, they had chips and salsa at the Blue Iguana Cantina salsa bar, but I never found them. Next time I see the Mexican Fiesta in the Fun Times, I will think twice about going.

I have to admit that I was quite disappointed in the last cruise I was on as far as the Mexican Fiesta was concerned. I was expecting Mexican food and music and dancing for longer than 30 minutes. Turned out to be the CD showing people how to do group dances, then a conga line, and it was over before you knew it. As for the food, apparently, they had chips and salsa at the Blue Iguana Cantina salsa bar, but I never found them. Next time I see the Mexican Fiesta in the Fun Times, I will think twice about going.

Same here on the Conquest. Nothing but the entertainment staff line dancing. The fun times said there would be prizes handed out. Yep, there sure was...a cheap penny whistle or a bead necklace.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the Glory a few weeks ago they had regular salsa dancing music for about twenty minutes before staff showed up. There wasn't much participation before they got there and started line dancing. This line dancing took up MAYBE 30 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...