Breakaway/Getaway - Are gym lockers/showers included or extra fee?

Trying to imagine logistics of sailing on the Escape in a M2 w/our sons who will be 18 & 20 years old. I'm afraid of the bathroom situation! :eek: Are the lockers/showers on the Breakaway/Getaway attached to the gym (included) or the spa (for fee)? I'm assuming the Escape will be following suit on this arrangement.

Thanks!

Trying to imagine logistics of sailing on the Escape in a M2 w/our sons who will be 18 & 20 years old. I'm afraid of the bathroom situation! :eek: Are the lockers/showers on the Breakaway/Getaway attached to the gym (included) or the spa (for fee)? I'm assuming the Escape will be following suit on this arrangement.

Thanks!

See this post from last year where someone commented that they were denied access to the spa locker room/showers after a treatment because they did not purchase a spa pass. I'm not sure if the gym has a separate shower area from the spa. In any event, I wouldn't count on using that as your back up shower.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049838&highlight=breakaway+shower+spa

I am pretty sure on Getaway you had to have a Spa pass to use the locker room and showers.

In order to get into the locker room you have to pass the spa reception desk, where they take your card to make sure you have access.

I remember people being upset that there was not any gym showers.