Carnival Spirit March 2016

chrisutpg

Good morning Everyone,I had a couple questions I was hoping to get some help on.. I've reached out to carnival but haven't heard back yet.

My fiance' and I are looking into the possibility of taking the Carnival Spirit out of Sydney in March 2016 for our honeymoon. We live in the US, in NJ to be specific.

I have cruised quite a few times with carnival, however beside leaving from Puerto Rico on two occasions everything has been leaving from the US. I assume there are some differences when leaving from abroad. Logistical and otherwise.

First, I can't seem to be use the regular carnival.com website to look up any cruise that leaves from Australia. I have to go to carnival.au to be able to find them, and then there is no where to input a VIFP number in the booking process. Anyone every book aboard and could help with this issue?

Also, does Carnival Australia offer any beverage packages like they do here in the states?

Any help with this, or thoughts in general would be awesome. We really like the itinerary on this cruise as it is places we've never been.

Look n the Australia and New Zealand Board for specific activities info.

Check carnival.com.au for cruise info. Carnival Australia is its own 'beast'.

Edited by SadieN

• 3 months later...

Hi chrisutpg,

We have just booked a 10 day South Pacific cruise on the Carnival Spirit Sydney to Sydney March 14th to 24th 2016. Not sure if that is the cruise your thinking of booking, we did the same cruise on this ship in April this year and it was great value.

To the best of my knowledge at the moment there is no alcohol package available on Spirit only a soft drink package, which can be purchased on board. Best of luck, I hope this helped.:)

• 1 month later...