BA questions

sunbird21

Hi all,

I've been scouring the boards for reviews and info, but wanted to clarify a few things not found...

Does the ship have a public area with the padded loungers and clamshells, similar to Epic? Or is it Vibe only!

I'm traveling w two friends, but I am the planner- is it possible to get to the pier separately or do we all have to be there at the same time? If I do get there first, and am able to get on first, can I purchase Vibe passes for all three of us?

Also, one of my friends is vegan...any other vegans have issues /recs for dining?

That's all for now,

Stacey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I've been scouring the boards for reviews and info, but wanted to clarify a few things not found...

Does the ship have a public area with the padded loungers and clamshells, similar to Epic? Or is it Vibe only!

I believe the only clam shells and padded lounge chairs are in Vibe...

I'm traveling w two friends, but I am the planner- is it possible to get to the pier separately or do we all have to be there at the same time? If I do get there first, and am able to get on first, can I purchase Vibe passes for all three of us?

You can get to the pier separately... just make sure you all have a copy of the cruise documents. Yes you can purchase Vibe passes for all three.

Also, one of my friends is vegan...any other vegans have issues /recs for dining?
You should have her call the accessibility desk if she is a strict vegan. They will be able to handle her requests.

That's all for now,

Stacey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

We found padded lounges (round and rectangular) all the way forward (not in Vibe or Spice H20) the first couple hours we were on board. I *think* it was deck 15 or 16. I can't remember exactly. We also found lots of comfortable seating on the Waterfront (Deck 8). This included double padded lounges, single padded chairs, and cute couches outside of Shakers Martini Bar. This was a nice quiet area to relax. We actually have a picture of about a dozen people sleeping out here Friday afternoon. It was quite funny!

I can't help you with this answer--I didn't attempt Vibe passes and we were all at the pier at the same time.

The menus for dinner are posted for Taste/Savor/Manhattan Room on the iConcierge app and outside the restaurants. You can order multiple appetizers or entrees, if this helps. You can also make special dietary requests. Look under FAQs on the website. I think there is an e-mail address to send questions to. I'm not a Vegan so I can't answer specific questions.

Have a great time!!

Outdoors - deck 16 AFT, the H2O area (adults only during the day) has oversized, soft & padded loungers on both sides near the bar area.

Walking toward mid-ship (AFT elevators) is Uptown Grill & Bar, good place for breakfast vs. the buffet one deck below - has about a dozen "sheltered" (away from the hot sun & wind) oversized loungers/single sofa chairs. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=625154F59067D2B1!1390&authkey=!AI5AWGwDxrmLcaQ&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

As already mentioned, deck 8 - along the Waterfront - these are portside midship - it can get windy & chilly at sea, bring along a windbreaker & an insulated mug or whatever (stop by O'Sheehans, deck 7 - directly below this area for self-service coffee/tea, etc.) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=625154F59067D2B1!1392&authkey=!AKuJB8SM0ttxDvI&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

Last but not least, deck 6 AFT near the 2 smaller MDR - there are also sofa & loungers to sit, read, relax & a great spot to do some "people watching" during the day - it's fairly quiet during non-meal times. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=625154F59067D2B1!1391&authkey=!AGK0hVrjwoOi4_c&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

For friend's vegan needs, as noted above already, contact NCL's designated desk as early as possible with needs/requests, reconfirm at check-in and follow the steps to see the person at food service once onboard, etc. NCL can't do anything unless they've been advised of special requests in advance.

We're vegan and contacted the access desk in May to let them know. They emailed us back within 24 hours to let us know it was noted. We emailed them again last week just to re-confirm, and again received a prompt response that they are happy to accommodate us.