Front of the Ship - Anthem

I'm looking at changing my room from mid-ship to the front because I have an obstructed balcony - any negatives about being at the front? Would you feel more movement? Maybe a greater chance at getting sea sick? WAY too much walking? This is on Anthem

When a ship is pitching (that is, the bow is going up and down), you'll feel that motion more in the bow and stern than you will in the middle of the ship.

Since no one can predict the sea conditions or weather for your cruise, nor know your susceptibility to being sea sick, it's hard to say whether being forward would be a problem for you.

I haven't been on Anthem yet, so can't judge the walk for you, but at least there's a forward elevator bank.

Enjoy whatever you choose!

It also depends on the deck you are on. On deck 3 say you may feel more movement up front and you may here waves crashing against the bow. I was on deck 7 right at the front of the ship and the noise from crashing waves kept me up. This was 7001 on Allure. Six doors down no noise.

Edited by CaptData