"Free" Ultimate Beverage Package Questions

les2sfm

Can someone answer a question definitively for me? I just booked my 6th Norwegian but have never gotten the UBP. It was a freebie with this cruise. My question is: can I use the self serve wine stations with this package? I'm getting conflicting reports whether it's "yes" or "no". And while I see it included in the official terms and conditions as being prohibited, the language is confusing because "over $11" is tacked onto the end, which makes it appear that wine stations are included as long as the price of the glass falls at $11 and below.

I like using the wine stations and can't see why they wouldn't be included since it actually saves bartenders from wasting their time giving me free drinks when they could be serving paying customers.

Went on the Dawn with 5 fairly heavy drinkers. Found service to be the same as when UBP not purchased. In fact, the servers dont want to get all hung up on who's having what and how many, we ordered and they brought them, in some cases not even ringing up some drinks because they were overwhelmed. As a promotion, worked out great for all of us.

Well, the latest promo (which I think is about to end but lasted for two months?)

If they continue with "free" UBP in the coming months, you should be able to read the writing on the wall: UBP will lose some of its value as NCL puts less emphasis on giving away free liquor.

I see the current promotion ends today. Does anyone know if it will be included in the August promotion?

Can someone answer a question definitively for me? I just booked my 6th Norwegian but have never gotten the UBP. It was a freebie with this cruise. My question is: can I use the self serve wine stations with this package? I'm getting conflicting reports whether it's "yes" or "no". And while I see it included in the official terms and conditions as being prohibited' date=' the language is confusing because "over $11" is tacked onto the end, which makes it appear that wine stations [u']are[/u] included as long as the price of the glass falls at $11 and below.

I like using the wine stations and can't see why they wouldn't be included since it actually saves bartenders from wasting their time giving me free drinks when they could be serving paying customers.

It explicitly excludes wine dispensers, so I think that it is pretty clear that they are not included.