Platinum Priority dining

FloridaGram

If you don't get your dining assignment go see the Maitre D at embark. If they can't move you for the first night you'll be at the top of list when they start moving pax around.

Also ATD is an option.

Edited by SadieN

If you don't get your dining assignment go see the Maitre D at embark. If they can't move you for the first night you'll be at the top of list when they start moving pax around.

Also ATD is an option.

From what I understand, it doesn't mean you can just pick your time and bump someone out. It does help to put you up on the shuffle list.

I booked a cruise in early may for a June 1st sailing and was waitlisted for early dining. I didn't find out my dining assignment until the day of the cruise when I looked at my sail and sign card. is it possible to get what you want? yes, but it doesn't always happen. If you don't, just go to the mdr on embarkation day and they will try to help you out

I am looking at booking a last minute cruise in early August. On this cruise I will turn Platinum. Does anyone have any experience with getting the dining they choose at this late date? Late dining just would not work for us.

I would bet that after you book the cruise and request your preferred (waitlisted) dining time, you'll get what you requested. I've recently booked two last minute cruises where my preferred dining time was waitlisted and as soon as I went online to enter my booking number on Manage My Cruise, there my preferred time was confirmed. Never had to say a thing to anyone. It just appeared. Hope yours does, too.