Chops on Independence of the Seas????

Recently I have read a few negative reviews of Chops.

Last cruise on Legend we ate at Chops twice - both were great meals.

That was in March so not that long ago.

Can I expect a good meal at Chops on IOS next month? Don't want to waste $70 if it isn't worth it.

I know the food is subjective, but several commented on the last cruise that Chops was wonderful. Seems like the food/steak quality would be fairly uniform sailing from the same port (Everglades).

Would appreciate your experience...

I ate at Chops in Feb on the Indy. It was ok but I would give it a skip the next time as I remember correctly the bill was more than 100 dollars for what we had. The service was slow for us.

Here are some photos:

19ktCgQ6JaJH708ynoOYbx-rTQ7zTDDF0Gg

1SdBtJhLmlhBPnRI4eARLlIJBqPtL4H4B5Q

I was on the Indy recently. I did not eat at Chops so I have no comment on your original question. However, they offered up a brunch late in the week that was really good. It was like $30-35 a person I think. The head waiter came around and offered it up to our table. You had to book through him if I remember correctly. It was served up late in the week, and I would guess there was maybe 100 that signed up for it. It was served buffet style but had things like Beef Wellington you could order as well. Many different seafood items were offered up and a huge desert presentation. It was so good. Worth checking out if you decide to pass on Chops. I had never seen in offered up before on an RCCL cruise until this recent one.