FYI: Shipboard Credit Info! Gifts & Gear

curlyjbs

I've noticed quite a few posts regarding sending money in to rccl for onboard credits for family or friends. Well I want to do this for my kids and just got off the phone with Gifts and Gear.

You can either do it with you CC over the phone 1 800 722-5443 OR you can do it by check or money order. Just print the G&G order form, fill it out (The item Number code is 651) and send your check or money order via mail to:

Royal Caribbean Intl.

P.O. Box 02551

Miami, Fl 33102-5511

G&G told me to give it a week to 10 days and then call to confirm that the money was received and posted to the correct passengers.

Hope this helps someone!

I've noticed quite a few posts regarding sending money in to rccl for onboard credits for family or friends. Well I want to do this for my kids and just got off the phone with Gifts and Gear.

You can either do it with you CC over the phone 1 800 722-5443 OR you can do it by check or money order. Just print the G&G order form, fill it out (The item Number code is 651) and send your check or money order via mail to:

Royal Caribbean Intl.

P.O. Box 02551

Miami, Fl 33102-5511

G&G told me to give it a week to 10 days and then call to confirm that the money was received and posted to the correct passengers.

Hope this helps someone!

If anyone wants to try it out and see if it works, I will happily accept any credits you want to give.:D

Archived