Waitlist questions

We are a group of 26 on Freedom in November. We had originally signed up for My Time dining. Our TA just told me that that 10 of us have been confirmed for the early seating in the MDR and that 16 have been wait listed! Its very important to is to all eat together. She said we needed to switch to MDR to get us all together. Any ideas on how the chances of the wait listed people getting in? Anything we can do to improve our chances. I searched the forum, but most of the threads are from 2011 or before.

Thanks!

The TA who did this to you is the one who will have to fix it! Have him/her call RCI, and if it's not available, get on the waitlist. You will not be able to sit all together no matter WHICH seating you get...there simply are no tables that large!

It would actually be easier if everyone had one of the traditional seating times, rather then My Time Dining....that way, the time is the same nightly and your tables will be waiting just for you.

MTD=My Time Dining

MDR= Main Dining room....which is where traditional seating AND My Time Dining all take place.